Freerunner Freerunner

Haha

That was awesome man, the elevator music and he slapping the score dude was real funny, and the animation is smooth and shows great potential. Keep at it man, dont let the bad reviews or score discourage you!

P.S. Thanks for using my track, altough i would have chosen a different one myself.

The Intern The Intern

Wow!

I can clearly see that you have potential.
You have a nice lipsynch and you animate faces well, but your drawings should be cleaner.
This movie made me laugh on several occasions and i must say i look forward to more flash from you. :D

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

OH EMM EFF GEE

Everything is fucking awesome about this movie. You even seem to have a decent understanding about how spaceships would move and so on... Take us away from the anticimex hell of startrek and give us some homeworld-ish flash action.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Forced talents

Warning to those playing trough for the first time:

It's *impossible* to get past the mage unless you get pummel. Pretty lame, i was trying to make something paladin-like with cold blood, heroic strike and heals >_<

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

OMG.

Slaanesh knows you deserved this, good 'ol chain. ;)

PSSST PSSST

Glack.

The music really gets on my nerves.
Its a cool concept, but the disgusting 3d graphics and the awful music lets it down.

TheComet-Abnormality TheComet-Abnormality

I can really picture this as menu music...

...for some awesome steampunk game.

The heavy droning bass and pumping beat in contrast to the blips is a nice solution which always works. :D Its a bit repetitive, but i'm loving it... *slaps on a five*

Helix - Vigilance Helix - Vigilance

It's the same.

It's the same, over and over again. The same samples, the same shit. Its good, but it feels factory produced. All your songs are decent, but they are too damn similar.

Helix6 responds:

Agreed on everything but factory produced.

Nightfall Nightfall