Freerunner Freerunner

Haha

That was awesome man, the elevator music and he slapping the score dude was real funny, and the animation is smooth and shows great potential. Keep at it man, dont let the bad reviews or score discourage you!

P.S. Thanks for using my track, altough i would have chosen a different one myself.

The Intern The Intern

Wow!

I can clearly see that you have potential.
You have a nice lipsynch and you animate faces well, but your drawings should be cleaner.
This movie made me laugh on several occasions and i must say i look forward to more flash from you. :D

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

OH EMM EFF GEE

Everything is fucking awesome about this movie. You even seem to have a decent understanding about how spaceships would move and so on... Take us away from the anticimex hell of startrek and give us some homeworld-ish flash action.

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

Wonderful

It made me smile, and cheered me up. Many small, funny touches in this movie, and the ending was right-on-spot.
Keep making these awesome movies.

P.S: The animation was tight too!

ILoveEgg Special-EggSong ILoveEgg Special-EggSong

...

I cant see what is the entertaining part of this soulless franchise you are running here.
Your drawings and animation has no redeeming qualities exept for its flawlessness, and you miss the wonderful, dynamic style of.. say, Adam Philips or Dan Paladin.
Iloveegg is like a schematical camera recording of boring happenings in a parallel egg-world.

Old: Couple O Shorts 6 Old: Couple O Shorts 6

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I havent laughed this hard in ages.
I fell of my seat when the guys punched the door.

ZT responds:

heheheh, glad you liked it. :D One of the only people that mentioned that door thing as funny rather than "wtfage!11//??". Btw dude, I love your movies ^_^
Thanks for the review
-ZT
p.s. Make sure to check out www.StickToons.net ;)

Moonlight Moonlight

Pretty tight flash anime

Right up there with Genryu's blade.
The story was so-and-so, but it works as an excuse for having lots of cool fighting.
Nice atmosphere, music, animation.. everything.
Good job!

-KKND2 tribute- -KKND2 tribute-

Yeehaw

Your best movie ever!
KKND rocks!
Too bad the first place fell to aurora3.. Sigh.
Another slow-paced 'series' with some kind of underdeveloped plot and horrible design.
Oh, well...

SPAR SPAR

Not bad

Cool backdrop, decent animation.

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

LOL!